We bring together and represent the interests of organizations supporting the development and growth of startups and SMEs for the maximum impact of their innovations.
- Pay annual fees
- Sponsorship for members unable to afford fees
- Maintain accurate member data
- Grow membership through introductions
- Speakers for ASSEK events
- Venue Support
This membership eligibility criteria will provide you with a summary of the requirements necessary to become an ASSEK Member as well as the benefits of joining the Association. Please note that Membership validity will be subject to approval by the Management Committee and the Head of Programs at the ASSEK Secretariat.
- Membership shall be open to any organization that operates as a startup enabler, SME enabler and referring to themselves as a hub/ accelerator/ enabler/ innovation house/makerspace/ SME advisor or consultant / Manager and/or implementer of activities or programs for entrepreneurs/ co-working space/ innovation center/ incubator or any name that fits such a description.
- A certificate of Incorporation will need to be presented to ASSEK by the aspiring member organization.
- The aspiring member organization will need to comprise a workforce of at least 2 permanent staff members.
- The aspiring member organization must have supported at least 20 entrepreneurs and ESOS.
- A referral by an ASSEK Community member(s) or a player in the Entrepreneurship Support Ecosystem (ESO) must be submitted to ASSEK in writing.
- The aspiring member organization must have been operating in the ecosystem for a period of not less than six months