ASSEK is seeking services of an External Auditor to obtain reasonable assurance that the financial statements reflect a true and fair view of the financial position of the Association. The audit will be performed in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and International Standards on Auditing (ISAs). The audit report will include an Independent Auditors Report (Opinion) on the financial statements.
Terms of Reference Details
Firms seeking to apply should be registered in Kenya in good standing with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants Kenya and must have been in operation for at least 5 years providing both audit and tax services. Additionally, the firm must demonstrate experience in the audit of not-for-profit entities and organizations with similar registration to ASSEK.
The following information should be provided:
- Certificate of incorporation/registration
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Tax compliance certificate
- Certificate of good standing from the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya.
Interested and qualified consultants are invited to submit a technical and financial proposal that includes the following:
- A technical proposal alongside the financial bid outlining their understanding of the assignment, methodology and approaches for the assignment as well as financial bid in Kenya.
- Curriculum Vitae of the partner(s) detailing qualifications, registration, and other relevant statutory documents.
- Share at least 3 references of past clients (preference with those of similar organization registration as ASSEK).
- The application will be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line: ASSEK External Audit Services. The deadline for submission is 31st January 2024.
Any queries or clarifications can be directed to the same email address listed. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.